Sophie Turner Beauty
Today everyone wants to know about Sophie’s lifestyle especially her diet & workout routine.
It is how Sophie explains her ordeal…
She confessed that she had depression due to her body imperfections. The unforgiving social media trolled her to the point where she started getting suicidal thoughts. That was a terrible time for her but she stood firm to emerge victorious with hard work and guidance.
Sophie had a very bad relationship with food due to which she didn’t get the nutrients she needed to keep her body healthy and fit. But the results of an unhealthy diet were far more severe. She lost her periods for an entire year it took a toll on her mental well-being.
Sophie Turner shared her ordeal on social media and received a mixed response but some people were quite indifferent towards her suffering. Their response made things worse for Sophie and she started getting suicidal thoughts. But as expected there is always a silver lining in dark clouds.
Sophie Turner as we know her today….
The world knows Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark of the hit television series, Game of Thrones (2011-2019). And she even won the Primetime Emmy Award nomination for the Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series in 2019. But it was just the beginning of a journey to a successful career in the entertainment industry.
Sophie Turner became popular and a household name after featuring in the Game of Thrones. Even her critics accepted that she was the right model for that role. But fitting into the costume of Sansa Stark wasn’t an easy job for Sophie especially when she’s facing health issues.
Sophie Turner was just 14 when she was selected for the role of a noblewoman in the Game of Thrones. She was asked to live the character of Sansa Stark. At that time, she had no idea how the role would change her life and career. It was a just beginning for her but it turned out to be a successful launch of her acting career.
The drama series Game of Thrones came to an end in 2019 but it provided her a strong footing in the competitive entertainment industry. She got ample opportunities to prove her skills. She got many awards and accolades for her role. But it was never an easy job for Sophie who had a tough time dealing with her terrific health situation.
So, how Sophie Turner transformed her body. While critics could say that it was all due to medicines, therapy, and drill or rigorous physical training sessions, but her fans know that she was at war with her image.
Sophie Turner’s diet and workout plan worked well for her and this reason, people want to know about her lifestyle. But first, let’s have a look at her figure.
Height: 1.75m (5’9”)
Weight: 64 kg
Body Measurement: 34/24/34
Skin Color: Fair
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Sophie Turner’s diet
Her trainer, James Farmer, put her on a Paleo-inspired diet that includes only high protein foods like broccoli, carrot, lamp, and pastured eggs. James Farmer also revealed that she used to skip her breakfast almost every day. She started taking a full breakfast on James Farmer’s advice.
Breakfast: The first thing James Farmer did he made sure Sophie Turner had her breakfast and the meal sumptuous as well. She is served a staple combination of cereal and fruit juice. Here Sophie Turner is allowed to choose the fruit.
Lunch: Sophie Turner takes lots of healthy fats and fibrous vegetables in lunch. Since vegetables are easier to turn into a salad, she prefers a fulfilling salad complete with lean proteins like chicken, turkey, and salmon. She also consumes nuts like almonds and cashews.
Dinner: Sophie Turner sticks to her Paleo diet except for the days when she’s at home with her husband Joe Jonas, or when going for outdoor dining. In this way, she keeps trying different food items while maintaining a healthy diet.
Sophie Turner’s workout routine
Sophie tries strenuous exercises and full-body workouts on all days and her workout routine includes more box exercises. In sports, she practices boxing and goes hiking and skiing as well.
Salient features of her workout routine:
• Sophie Turner became ruthless to herself to bring the change in her physical appearance and mental state. She did strenuous exercises one hour every day for 3 long months in consecution. She did squats, deadlifts, and overhead presses for 45 seconds each and repeat the exercise 8-10 times after taking a 30-second break between each session.
• While most celebrities focus on specific body parts, her trainer made her do full-body workouts like hill sprints and burpees.
• She had extra exercises to do. For example, she used to do biking, skiing, and hiking whenever she had some extra time.
• Boxing proved a great workout for Sophie Turner as she did fully body boxing that includes defensive shots. And this activity transformed her body from a model to an athlete or fighter. And it won’t be an exaggeration to say that full-body boxing prepared her for more challenging roles as she did in X-Men Apocalypse.
• Sophie Turned the entire city into her gym. She hates exercising in indoor areas or within the confines of a health studio. But she loves being in nature. Her trainer also allowed her to go out on the streets to complete her everyday exercise routine.
Sophie Turner worked hard to transform her body and she achieved success with strong determination and will to see success. Some time back, she was quite frustrated with her health but today, she’s happy with her success. She proved her skills in the Game of Thrones and the movies she did after the drama series.