Prom is more than a gathering. But here we’ll keep our discussion limited to the dressing part of the event. If you are preparing for prom, you will certainly invest some time and money in selecting the best dress. Also, you will do some makeup to enhance your skin tone and glow.
Makeup is also a way to hide ugly spots like acne marks and dark eye circles. But it is better to cure those skin issues before your prom. Just like the dressing part, you should also be conscious about your makeup. A beautician can give many ideas and even suggest the best makeup for your skin type and tone.
If you are a DIY kind of person and want to choose and do your makeup at home, you can choose one of the following prom makeup ideas.
- Natural Prom Makeup
Natural makeup stands for bringing out natural beauty. It doesn’t mean any cosmetics, but highlighting your facial features with light makeup.
• Begin with a tinted moisturizer followed by a light foundation
• Choose a soothing color that matches your skin tone
• Highlight your eyes and lips with this color
• Do highlighting and contouring only with feather-light touches
• Gel the brows to add drama to your look
• Coat the lashes with mascara
It is an easy-breezy makeup with dewy cheeks, fuller lips, and mascara-loaded eyes. You will … Find more