If you aren’t exercising, you could get flabby arms. The skin around your arms could tend to lose its elasticity due to aging. Hormonal imbalance could also be a reason for arm fat. But you can tone your arm flab with simple exercises you can do at home.
- Triceps Dips
Triceps dips are a simple exercise that you can do using your sofa set or even a stool. The only precaution you need to take while doing this exercise is to maintain your balance so you don’t slip and fall.
• Sit down with a bench to your back
• Reach your hands to the bench and hold it firmly
• Extend your legs and shift your body weight to your arms
• Lift your body and bring it down only with the help of your arms
• Do it 10-15 times
It is a chest exercise but it works for the triceps as well. And you can do push-ups without requiring any additional accessories. It will strengthen your chest and shoulder muscles as well.
• Come down on your fours and stretch your legs
• Keep your hands shoulder-width apart and keep your body straight
• Raise your arms to bring your body to a 60-degree angle
• Lower your chest down but avoid touching the floor
• Do it 10-12 times
- Tricep Kickbacks
You will need two small-size dumbbells for this exercise but you can replace dumbbells with one-liter water bottles. Use the … Find more