Dips are the best workouts for improving chest, back, shoulders, biceps, and triceps muscles. And you can make it more challenging by adding weight to your body.
Here’re the 10 best dip exercises with variations and weight
- Bench Dips
If you want to expand your chest, and strengthen shoulders and triceps front, then you should practice bench dips.
• Stand straight with an exercise bench placed firmly on your back
• Reach your hands to the bench by bending your knees
• Increase your grip on the bench and firm your feet on the floor to start
• Lift your body using your triceps and shoulders and come down
• Do 3 sets of 12 reps each
- Parallel Bar Dips
If developing chest and improving shoulders is your only goal, then you should try parallel bar dips. This exercise will broaden your shoulders.
• Stand straight between a parallel bar
• Hold the bars firmly with your hands
• Lift your body and bring it down using your hands
• Keep your back straight and head up while lifting your body up and down
• Cross your heels to maintain balance
• Go slow and focus on your triceps and shoulders
• Do 3 sets of 10 reps each with a 10-second rest between each set
- Straight Bar Dips
It is a challenging exercise … Find more