It is difficult to burn upper belly fat with dieting and exercises only as you need to adopt a three-pronged strategy of exercising, dieting, and lifestyle changes.
Let’s start your weight loss training for upper belly fat by exercising
Jogging and swimming could be your favorite exercises but they would be of little help in controlling the stubborn belly fat. You need to focus on exercises that can help burn your belly fat faster.
a. Surya Namaskar
It is the salutation to the sun and there are 12 different ways of saluting the sun. Since you need to make 12 poses, it will consume a good time from your morning schedule but it works for the entire body. It will strengthen your core, tone the body, and reduce belly fat.
• Stand up with your feet close together and spine straight to start the salutations.
• Roll your shoulders to relax and puff your chest for the first salutation that is to hold your hands close to your chest in the namaskar position.
• Stretch your arms backward and try looking at the ceiling with your back bent backward in the shape of a bow.
• Exhale to bend forward and bring your hands down to touch your feet.
• Stretch your right leg backward and bend your left knee while balancing your body with your hands on the floor. Lookup for sun salutation.
• Relax with your … Find more