Pain in the lower back is taken lightly because it is largely related to lifestyle. For example, if you sit on a chair for long hours or you could get pain in your lower back. Also, if you are obese, you could feel pain in your back.
So, you can see there are many reasons for pain in the lower back, but you shouldn’t let the pain persist. Also, there is little need to take painkiller medicines to reduce the tension. If you can stretch your spine and thigh muscles a little, you can feel relaxed.
Here’re 7 stretch exercises that can give you quick relief from pain in the lower back and pressure on the buttocks and thighs. And you can do these stretches any time of the day. But it is better to perform the exercises empty stomach.
- Child’s Pose
It will have a relaxing effect on your body as it can reduce tension all along your spine and loosen up stretched muscles of the lower back. It enhances flexibility and boosts blood flow along the spine. It involves gently stretching spinal extensors, gluteus maximus, and thigh muscles.
• Come down on your knees and palms
• Open your knees as much as you can relax your spine
• Bring your belly down to rest between your thighs
• Let your neck relax on the floor
• Your hands could be stretched forward or sideways
• Maintain the pose for a minute and repeat it a couple of times
For support, you can keep a … Find more