10 Everyday Things For Your Eyes
Digitalization of things has made life easier but you need to be a little more cautious about your eyes. You should make sure that you don’t strain your eyes while consuming digital content. This blog is about primary eye care and you will be surprised to know how primary care can help maintain your eyes in good health.
- An estimated 895 million people worldwide will have developed vision impairment by 2050 – The Lancet
- It will be a 150% increase over 30 years
- More than 90% of the world population of 65 years of age will have cataract
- Half of the population between ages 75-85 will have vision loss due to cataract
- By the age of 80, one person 80 will have glaucoma
Here you can argue about how digitalization will impact the eye health of the world population. You should know that consuming digital content strains eye muscles which can lead to a sore neck and blurred vision. With aging, the problem could deteriorate to cataract and other problems.
But there is little to worry about your eye health if you are taking necessary precautions like limiting your screen time, wearing sunglasses, and going for a routine eye exam.
Here’re 10 Steps For Primary Eye Care
Go For An Eye Exam
First, you should know the present condition of your eyes, and going for an eye exam is the best way to know whether your eyes need treatment like prescription glasses and medicines… Find more