7 Yogic Exercises For Healthy And Beautiful Hair
For beautiful hair, you eat a balanced diet, wash your hair with quality shampoo, condition the hair after every wash, and nourish your tresses with nutritious oil. But you need to do more like protecting your hair from pollution and sun. Hair is the most fragile and sensitive part of the body. Also, it is exposed to foreign materials like dirt and grime.
Strengthen Your Hair
Do you know Yoga has asana to strengthen your hair? It is true that yoga can come to your rescue if you are struggling to keep your hair healthy. There are seven asanas that you can practice at home and keep your hair healthy and voluminous.
Advantages of yoga
Improve blood flow to your head and scalp
Boost body metabolism that further boosts internal health
Drives stress out of body and mind so you are relaxed
Massages internal organs so they work at their optimal level
- Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward-Facing Dog Pose)
Benefits: It improves blood circulation which is good for the growth of healthy hair. Also, it releases stress by stretching the neck and spine. It improves digestion by compressing abs muscles. This asana calms the mind by relaxing the tensed nerves.
• Come down on your fours and make a tabletop position
• Stretch your hands a little and strengthen your knees to make an inverted-V shape
• Bring your hands shoulder-width apart and feet hip-width apart and toes pointed straight ahead
• Press your hands into the ground … Find more