7 Yogic Exercises For Healthy And Beautiful Hair
For beautiful hair, you eat a balanced diet, wash your hair with quality shampoo, condition the hair after every wash, and nourish your tresses with nutritious oil. But you need to do more like protecting your hair from pollution and sun. Hair is the most fragile and sensitive part of the body. Also, it is exposed to foreign materials like dirt and grime.
Strengthen Your Hair
Do you know Yoga has asana to strengthen your hair? It is true that yoga can come to your rescue if you are struggling to keep your hair healthy. There are seven asanas that you can practice at home and keep your hair healthy and voluminous.
Advantages of yoga
Improve blood flow to your head and scalp
Boost body metabolism that further boosts internal health
Drives stress out of body and mind so you are relaxed
Massages internal organs so they work at their optimal level
- Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward-Facing Dog Pose)
Benefits: It improves blood circulation which is good for the growth of healthy hair. Also, it releases stress by stretching the neck and spine. It improves digestion by compressing abs muscles. This asana calms the mind by relaxing the tensed nerves.
• Come down on your fours and make a tabletop position
• Stretch your hands a little and strengthen your knees to make an inverted-V shape
• Bring your hands shoulder-width apart and feet hip-width apart and toes pointed straight ahead
• Press your hands into the ground and keep your neck lengthened
• Look at your navel and hold the pose while taking long deep breaths
- Uttanasana (Standing Forward Bend Pose)
Benefits: It produces a rush of energy to the cells in the head. The energy is needed to quite a buzzing mind so you take a sound sleep. Also, it massages the digestive system which further boosts the consumption of nutrients in the body.
• Stand straight with feet hip-width apart and hands by your sides
• Bend your torso and fold it over your legs
• Your body should hinge from your hips and not the lower back
• Put your hands next to your feet on the ground
• Hold the pose for a couple of seconds
- Ustrasana (Camel Pose)
Benefits: It improves digestion and excretion that will flush out toxins from your body. It involves chest expansion that relieves trapped stress. Also, it improves balance and posture. For women, it is a good asana for regulating the menstrual cycle and releasing ovarian tension.
• Come down on your knees with your legs hip-width apart and hands by your sides
• Slowly reach our palms to your toes and hold your toes firmly
• Stretch your spine towards your feet
• Lengthen your spine so it makes a circular pose so your eyes get fixed on the ceiling
- Vajrasana (Thunderbolt Pose)
Benefits: Its biggest advantage is it eliminates constipation. Also, it brings stability to the mind and relieves spinal tension and stress. It can even cure obesity. Doing this asana will cure your stomach disorders, improve blood circulation, and strengthen muscles.
• Come down on your knees and kneel with your hips resting on your feet and toes pointing outwards
• Beginners can use cushions under their knees
• Sit comfortably on the pit made by the parted heels
• Keep your spine, neck, and head in a straight line
• Hold the pose for a couple of minutes and then relax
- Sarvangasana (All Limb Pose)
Benefits: It is a good asana for curing mild depression. It will stretch your neck and shoulders which will have a calming effect on your tensed nerves and mind. It will regularize your metabolism so you feel comfortable. It can even relieve pain and discomfort related to stress.
• Lie down with your knees flexed and feet firm on the floor
• Press your arms and upper body against the floor
• Start lifting your legs towards the ceiling until your torso makes a perpendicular to the floor
• If needed, you can support your lower back with your hands
- Pawanmuktasana (Wind Relieving Pose)
Benefits: It improves digestion by massaging internal organs including the intestines. Also, it strengthens abdominal muscles. This asana can reduce tension in the lower back, improve blood circulation, and reduce belly fat.
• Lie on your back with your feet closed and arms by your sides
• Slowly bring your knees close to your chest
• Hold your thighs with your hands
• Press your thighs towards your chest
• Lift your head to touch your knees with your chin
• Hold the position for a couple of seconds and then relax
- Sirsasana (Headstand Pose)
Benefits: This asana has a calming effect on the body and mind. It relieves stress and the effect is felt immediately. It will improve blood flow to your scalp and nourish your brain. It will build focus and build strength in your core muscles. It can also cure the thyroid and remove lethargy feeling.
• Come down on your knees with your legs hip-width apart
• Kneel with your hips resting on your feet
• Make a cushion of your hands on the mat and place your head on the cushion
• Slowly raise your torso and legs towards the ceiling
• Bring your legs, spine, and neck in a straight line with your legs pointing towards the ceiling
• If needed, you can use a comfortable cushion instead of your hands
• Hold the pose for a couple of seconds and then relax
Practice these yogic exercises at home to boost your body metabolism essential to get healthy hair. Also, take care of your hair so it gets the nutrition it needs for growing. Prevent your hair from pollution and other harmful elements that could damage your hair permanently.
If you want beautiful hair then you need to spend some time on your hair care. Yoga works wonders if practiced in the right manner. Choose any one of the above-mentioned yogic exercises or do all seven according to your convenience and comfort. Also, take care of your hair.
Disclaimer: The above information is for educational purposes only and readers are advised to practice yoga only after taking proper training and guidance for the exercises.
For more information plese visit our site at https://www.searchom.com