Chest exercises can give an extra lift to your bust and you can do these exercises with little training. Also, you can choose between a free hand and a dumbbell exercise. In the beginning, you can start with little weight in your hands. Also, you can keep your movements slow to avoid injuries.
Here’re the 10 best exercises that can help expand your chest and lift your breasts
- Incline Dumbbell Press
You need an inclined exercise bench and a set of dumbbells for this exercise. It will target your chest muscles and help improve the breasts.
• Lie on your back on the inclined bench and push your shoulders back
• Grab dumbbells on both of your hands and bring them close to your chest making a “V” with your elbows
• Push the dumbbells towards the ceiling until your hands are fully stretched and then come back
• Do 3 sets of 12 reps each with a 10-second break between each set
- Barbell Bench Press
This exercise has an advantage in that is it can be performed in neutral, incline, and decline positions.
• Lie on your back with your abs tight and feet shoulder-width apart and firm on the floor
• Grab a barbell and bring it close to your chest to start
• Take a deep breath and push the barbell towards the ceiling until your hands are fully stretched
• Hold the barbell for a few seconds and do 3 sets of 10 reps each with a 10-second break between each … Find more